I suggest you ...

6tin Connect to Grindr APIs

We know a lot of people who would love to see 6Grindr become a universal Windows app. You've already made a fantastic Tinder client -- could you modify it to connect to Grindr's APIs? Thanks for supporting the Windows platform!

44 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ethan J. AlvaréeEthan J. Alvarée shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GiovanniGiovanni commented  · 

Should work with Grindr to make an official Windows 10 app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please and thank you Rudy

• NathanNathan commented  · 

They don't even have a web-version of Grindr. So we PC users are out of options until Rudy comes to the rescue of us. Would LOVE using "6Grindr" universal app on PC!

• sarahsarah commented  · 

I'm not even gay and I think this is a great idea

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please make it Rudy! :) Please please Thank you!

• timeo96timeo96 commented  · 

support! we need a universal 6grindr app!

• AndrésAndrés commented  · 

I don't think integrating Grindr to the 6tin app is the best way, I think creating 6grin is the right choice to do. Please Rudy, we already love you, but we would do even more if you did this for the LGTBI community, we also feel bad that Grindr doesn't like third party apps but what about doing a simple and buggy app, not polished at all, and we see, if Grindr doesn't delete it you improve it, if not, that's it, but at least you tried. Pleeease.

• JonathanJonathan commented  · 

@Oliver

-Meet'm is not universal; can't use it on desktop PCs
        -Meet'm doesn't support Continuum
        -Meet'm uses outdated & painful WP7 UI
        -Meet'm doesn't sync your conversations (have to backup manually)
        -Meet'm is VERY slow, takes ~10-15 seconds to load on my 950XL
        -Meet'm has broken photo upload (can't choose pictures from OneDrive, SD card, etc.)
        -Sending messages on Meet'm costs $0.99... NOT free.
        -Developer OABSoftware has abandoned development, hasn't communicated anything since 2014

On the other hand, 6tin is universal & works on desktop (where there is NO Grindr client for desktop at all), supports Continuum, roams your conversations & messages across your devices, and is being continuously updated by a devoted developer who loves the platform. It is also free, unlike Meet'm. 6tin is all you could ask for in a client. If it could just connect to Grindr's APIs, it would be a far superior client to Meet'm in every possible way.

• OliverOliver commented  · 

Rudy makes great apps, but Meet'm is already a very good Grindr app with all the premium Grindr features at no cost instead of £15 a month from Grindr. Grindr have a habit of killing unofficial apps on this platform so let's not draw attention to ourselves by bringing out more

• Franz S.Franz S. commented  · 

Support! I just got the Lumia 950XL and so far I'm loving Windows 10. Grindr is the only app I'm missing!

Feedback and Knowledge Base